1. SEPTEMBER '57 60TH ANNIVERSARY REUNION LUNCH:
-Date: Friday May 12, 2017 (**NB: This is date of our Graduation and also is Florence Nightingale's Birthday!!**)
-Location: Pat Quinn Restaurant
Tsawwassen Springs Mall
-Contact: For more details and to confirm please contact Joan, Bar-Jean or Sheila
2. RJH CHOCOLATES:
– No longer available at Tillicum Mall or previous phone number.
– To order contact: Vicki at 250-217-0943
3. RJH Alumnae AGM Meeting and Lunch
Date: Saturday April 8, 2017 at 1200
Place: Comfort Inn and Conference Centre
3020 Blanchard Street (onsite parking free)
Charge: $25 (inclusive taxes/gratuities) balance by Alumnae
Payment will be at door, Open at 11:30
Reservations: Email Donna Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org
If no email call 250-655-1327 with following info: NAME, NURSING CLASS, SPECIAL DIET REQUIREMENTS (IE. ALLERGIES/SENSITIVITIES), PHONE NUMBER
Business Meeting / Vote:
Please be advised our 2017 AGM Business Agenda will have two corporate issues of significance members need to be informed about and prepared to vote on.
1. Our Alumnae Archives will be dissolved and the majority of our collections transferred to the University of Victoria and/or other archive /museums by Spring / Summer 2020. In order to facilitate this project your Alumnae Executive recommends hiring a part-time Archivist over the next three (3) years. Full details will be presented at the AGM.
2. In order to enter into Contracts with a part-time Archivist, UVIC. or others to devolve our collections we must be a legal entity.
Therefore, your Alumnae Executive recommends becoming formally incorporated as "The Alumnae Association of the Royal Jubilee Hospital School of Nursing" under the new BC Societies Act. This process requires our Alumnae Association Constitution and Bylaws to be revised and adopted to allow us to move forward. Full details will be presented at the AGM.
The following links supply information on incorporating Societies in BC: